How does life get so busy?! We are definitely back in the swing of things and have gone non-stop this week. Lani of course had school M,W,F. Besides that, we have not been home hardly except for naps.
Monday - took Jeep to lemon lot on base to sell, tried to work with bad computer, Terminex came for inspection, man came to check out dryer (it's ok and working normal now), went to Bible Study
Tuesday - went to office to get computer fixed (thankfully the office decided to give me another one they had - old one still not fixed), got oil changed, went to cleaners, grocery store run, fixed dinner for neighbor who had baby in Dec, back to office to get computer, oven didn't shut off like I thought I set it to so food over cooked and had to put another dish in to cook, took dinner to neighbor and back home to eat with my family.
Wednesday - I met with Mrs. Cobb (Lani's teacher) after school to see how she was doing. Don't you always wonder what they are like in school setting and away from home. Thankfully she is doing great, very obedient, loves to play with the boys (no surprise), very caring towards the other kids, sits in her chair (it's amazing how they can sit still for others but not for momma) and Mrs. Cobb said she should be ready for Kindergarten. Lani spent the night with her great-grandparents and we went to church.
Thursday - We got the tires rotated on the van, picked up presc. at CVS, went to Open House at Eastwood Christian School, got Sophia (friends child) to play for the afternoon, went to a b'day party at Burger King and girls to bed early!
Friday - Thankfully had 2 people call about Jeep and went back out to Lemon Lot to test drive. Only 1 could end up coming, but 2nd wants to drive on Sunday. Both say they are very intrested and want Jeep, so we will see! Wouldn't that be nice to sell it within a week of being on base! Girls took nap at moms while I went out ther and they slept almost 3 hrs each - they are tired! Off to Carraba's tonight for dinner with Robert's dad and his wife for her birthday!
Next week looks slow so I'm looking forward to that!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Goodness! I'm tired just from reading all of that! Ha! Me and the kids might be heading down to Montgomery next week one night! Are you free any nights that week?? I want to plan our trip around you!! I have been working on my blog book for 2008 and had so much fun doing the pages for all the great things we did with the Moores last year!!! I miss you all!
Post a Comment