Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy week to slow week

Well, after a busy week last week, this was quite the opposite! It's nice to slow down, but by the end of the week, I was needing something to do. I am not a stay at home all the time person. Most of what we have done this week is go out to eat with people! Monday we ate breakfast with Mimi and Grandpa at Chappy's, we ate lunch and played mostly at McDonald's with Robbie, Nettie, Sam and Jack. Wednesday we ate lunch with my grandparents at Chickfila and Friday we ate lunch with Mattie! So those were our outings for the week. Lani didn't go to school at all this week (M - holiday, W-stomach issues, F-maybe conjunctivitis). She was very sad!
Lani and I worked on making her Valentine's for school. I thought I would get a head start and know that it was done. We had fun and worked on them off and on for 3 days! She enjoyed it though!
Friday night we went to eat over at the Duggar's and had a great time! The kids all had fun playing together and we enjoyed visiting. We started talking about Disneyworld b/c they are leaving next Friday and we have been talking about taking Lani this year. So LeeAnn and I go upstairs to research on the computer about us trying to go next weekend also. Usually I am the one who wouldn't want to do something last minute, but I thought it would be so much fun. Robert on the other hand would say 'let's go', but he has been a little more hesitant. So, we shall see!

No comments: