Sunday, January 25, 2009
Kindergarten preparation
Wow...it's time to get ready for Lani to go to Kindergarten! Where has the time gone!! We had Open House at Eastwood Christian School a couple weeks ago which was exciting. We had originally signed her up for Eastwood (which is where we go to church) and Trinity (where Robert and I both graduated from) several years back. Robert and I have been torn between the two and like both schools for different reasons. But late last year we decided Eastwood is where we are planning to send her. So tomorrow we will turn in our application and sign up for testing and interviews which will take place the first and second week of Feb. Oh my, it makes me a little nervous! Someone told me there were 60 people on the waiting list and they only have room for 24. I'm glad we are members of Eastwood b/c it gives us a little priority. I am excited though! It's such a wonderful school and everyone says K is just the sweetest thing there. I know Lani will love it! We will pray she gets accepted, or I might have to homeschool (I don't think that would ever work)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment