Robert was going to take the girls out for breakfast this morning to hang out with them and he decided he would go run some errands with them so I could have more time to get things done around here. It's been productive, but I have worked on something all day. I finished Christmas thank you notes, balanced the checkbook (which has been awhile), filed taxes for Artisans, washed some clothes and worked on consignement clothes. I still have some things on the list to get done, but it was a good start!
Robert and the girls had fun eating b'fast at Old MacDonalds (as Lani has always called it) and then off to Costco, Dick's sporting goods, Circuit City, the shoe store and stopped by GG and Grandy's to take them their Sunday School rollbook we make for them each year. I think they had a lot of fun!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment