I know what day the clue will actually take place now. December 4th. Time and Place is still forth coming....
All I can say right now is...
25+20+9+3+11+18+15+25+23+5+14 = 168
Now what could 168 mean? Could it be how much I spent on her surprise? If so she probably will flip out...she would probably go to the budget and say where is that money coming from?
Could it mean the number of time I will remember to take the trash out on the correct days over the next year? Doubtful. (as a confession, I should improve in this area)
Is it the speed she will be driving when we go to our very own nascar experience?
Or does 168 mean anything at all?
Maybe it will be the number of roses I will send her...no...no flowers.
It could be a map with the number of steps being 25 steps forward, 20 steps to the right...Surprise found!
Only time will tell...14 days from now.
I must say now though that I have an awesome wife who is going to have a full 3 weeks ahead of her...Lindsay...get excited! It is going to be busy, but it will be well worth it when we wake up December 13th! I Promise.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment