Sunday, November 16, 2008

13 days left...then we will be closer

Well 13 days will get us close to the end of the month and then it will only be a matter of time before the secrets out (and I get my new Mac)... I had to go to plan B because I could not get the loan I needed to do my original idea...something about a failing credit market and a horrible economy...It was an unbelievable idea too...You could not even imagine how good the, well who cares at this point!

Whatever it is I cannot wait to reveal it! (for all of you reading this...I have not purchased a second home in the swiss alps, bought her a new convertible, hired her a maid to clean house daily or bought her a piece of jewelry that would require replacement insurance! go qvc) This is just something fun!

Your clue is - There will be a craft involved...

- there is no where I would rather be...
- 5-6.5 miles.
- if I were a shoe I would walk with you!
- A bottle of Wine
- You cannot get your arms around it
- it involves the number 4 twice, but really it involves 4 and 5.

No comments: