We have been gathering, over the past week, all of the items we (lindsay and I) will be selling at our Artisan show coming up in December...Today we organized it ("We" definitely includes Mr. and Mrs. Allen, Lindsay's Parents...They are key in this and heavily involved in pulling this off as well!!) and we even started putting out our tables in the house so that we can begin to showcase it all!
On top of our great selection of gift items we will also have around 12 different artist that will be putting their creations up for sale as well! I will begin to list the artist in the next few days once we have everyone confirmed...But these artist will be bringing their one of a kind ceramic items, jewelry (some hand made), hand painted canvas art and much more....
I am so excited to be putting this show together, because one I love the challenge and the business side of something like this, but for a larger and the main reason...we are going to be able to bless each of these ministries. I hope tremendously!
Please keep this show in mind as you begin (or finish up) your Christmas shopping! You will not regret coming to check it out!
Everything we (Artisans) make will be split between these two ministries!!! Find another retail place to shop this holiday season that is solely committed to giving away everything they make for the benefit of the Kingdom!!!! (If you know of some I would like to know who they are!)
I will tell you a bit about each of them in my next entry....Grace Campus Ministries of Auburn (soon to be Hong Kong) and Lone Sheep Ministries of Birmingham.
Talk to you soon!
Robert
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment