Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to the Mountains!

Again, always good to travel when Robert is gone b/c it makes the time go by faster. We headed to my parents Mt. house Sunday after church. We got to stay till Wednesday morning. The weather was nice, but it had just turned a little warmer. It was still cool, especially in the mornings and evenings. We stayed in the house most of Monday doing some extra cleaning in the house. Lani was a good helper cleaning. I worked to finish the girls pants I had started last time I was at the Mts so we could take some pictures the next day. Tuesday we headed downtown to walk around a little, take some pictures, he lunch and then play at the playground. It was a lot of fun and then we headed back to the house for nap time. We cooked out that night and got to eat on the porch. We had a fire and roasted some marshmallows which the girls always enjoy. Wednesday we cleaned up and then headed back home. It was a fun getaway!

No comments: