Friday, October 17, 2008

Overstock Sale

After the Mts, we had a very busy Thursday and Friday. My friend Robbie has an kids clothing overstock sale twice a year and I help her out a good bit. Thursday was set up day so we worked all day getting the clothes put up and organized on the racks. There were a lot of clothes to go through. Around 5:00 I ran to mom's to have dinner with them, my grandparents and Ashley and her kids. After dinner Ashley and I headed back up to the show for the workers shop time and then the grandparents show time. As always, there was a long line for the grandparents sale waiting to come in and shop. Ashley headed back to get kids in bed and was so kind to take mine home and stay at the house till I could get home. I stayed and helped Robbie check out customers. I got home around 10 and had to get my MetLife work done, so I got in the bed around midnight.
Friday - Lani had to take snack to school of which I thought I had enough fruit snacks, but was one short. So I took Lani, John and Ella to the grocery store to get snacks, dropped Ella off at my grandparents and then took Lani and John to school before heading to the sale. All of that before 8:30! I worked the sale all day and left about 6:30 to head to a baby shower cookout for my friend from work, Susan. Wow, just typing it all makes me tired. It was good though and I had a great time at the sale. I love working and helping out Robbie.

No comments: