Saturday morning we went to meet Tina at the Botanical Gardens to take some pictures. I hate Robert wasn't with us b/c I would have loved to get a good family picture. But we headed out to see what we could get. Now Lani is always great taking pictures. We can get tons of good ones of her. Ella on the other hand...not so good. I was hoping she would want to cooperate today, but not so much. We had to spend most the time working with Ella and just trying to get her in action. She doesn't smile for you so you have to try and catch her smiling. Not sure how they all turned out, but Tina is usually good. Hopefully she got a few good ones of Ella. I will post them when she send me the disk.
After pictures we were going to go to Recreation Station which is similiar to Pump it Up, but has a lot more stuff. It had closed down! So we headed to the Kaiser's house to play with Josh, Kate and Chase and visit with Boyd and Melissa. It was a good time and always great to see them. Then we headed home around nap time. It was a great trip to Bham.
Oh, what lovely makeup we have on girls.



No comments:
Post a Comment