I had lots to do to get ready for Halloween day. I finally started feeling back to myself Thurs. Thankfully after we got Ella her antibiotic and cough medicine, she was fine. Slept all night Wed and hasn't had a problem since. Thank you Lord!
Since I am Lani's room mom, I had to get everything organized for our booth at the school Fall Festival. We were doing Go Fish which I had done last year. I just borrow everything from the church and set up. After wanting to update the Go Fish backdrop last year, I finally got around to doing it this year. Of course it came down to last minute to finish it even though I started the first of the month. Thanks to Robbie, she helped me get the fish drawn on and painted Thursday morning (I can not draw) and it looked really cute. So Friday morning we were ready for the Frazer Fall Festival. Me and the other mom who is helping me, each bagged 150 sugar cookies for our giveaways. The kids had a great time at the Festival with all the games, hayride, bouncing house, and Big Green Bus. They ended the day with their party in the room. After all the fun, the kids were very well behaved sitting in their chairs eating their food. It was a fun time!
After a good rest, we got ready for our fun evening. Lani got dressed in her princess outfit and we got Ella dressed in her ladybug outfit. I was not sure if Ella was going to like having it on so we tried it the night before. She loved it and didn't want to take it off. When she woke up the next morning, she wanted to put it on. So, we got ready and went to say hey at my office, then to my grandparents to say hey. They got enough candy at my grandparents that we really didn't need to go trick or treating :) After the visits, we came back home to trick or treat with the Hixons and Hefelfingers for a little bit before heading to the church's Fall Festival. Of course this was the first year for Ella to trick or treat and she was so funny. She loved it! She went right on up to the doors and grabbed her some candy, then said "tank you and bye bye". Of they would run to the next house. Ella was doing her best to keep up!
We had fun at the church playing some games. It turned out to be pretty cold and I had on a sweater with short sleaves (b/c I had been hot all day) and Ella had no shoes (of course she didn't care). Lani had a fun time playing all the games. At first, all Ella wanted to do was stay on the playground. She was not so happy when we tried to take her to the games. But we finally got away and let her run around some. She had fun also. We got to watch the puppet show, eat some popcorn and even got a good family picture. It was a great day with lots of fun!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment