I have been teasing Lindsay over the past few days that I have a surprise for her...I see now that life is about to get busy with Christmas, so I need to begin to actually figure out a way to include her without actually giving it away...So Lindsay, I am serious about the surprise and I need you and the rest of the world to know not to plan anything on any one of the days between December 3rd and the 12th. (for those of you that know what I am talking about, please keep that mouth shut!)
Now there is a little flexibility in those dates, but not much...I am just not sure what day it will have to land on...if you need Lindsay during that time you will need to see me! 334.546.2676.
Now, I will say that she knows about what some of those days I am blocking off b/c we are currently planning an Open house event on December 11th and 12th that will keep both of us busy...I am sure it will take a few days to prepare for it...So between the surprise and the event we will be busy!
Two things may have peaked your curiosity in this entry...The surprise and "THE EVENT".
All I can tell you now on the surprise is it involves the number 4 twice! More on that later...
For more on "THE EVENT" check out the next blog...
Robert
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If anyone has ideas, pass them on. The clues I have gotten are something about wine (which I don't even drink), I can't wrap my arms around it, something about a bicyle and then the number 4 twice. I don't have a clue - but that's what makes it a surprise huh! Robert, you are just too creative :)
Post a Comment