This past weekend we went to the Duggar's lake house for the day. They had up a lot of the college kids and it was a fun day to hang out and socialize with everyone. Lots of people wanted to go tubing so Chris was taking out different groups. They have this huge tube which 4 people can get on. It was fun watching different sets of people go out and seeing Chris try to get them
thrown off. Well, me, LeeAnn, Danielle and the kids decided to go out on the boat. LeeAnn and Danielle were going to go tubing. It was fun watching them. After LeeAnn was done, they were trying to talk me into going out. I was definitely not planning on getting on the tube. I think the first and last time I went tubing was in high school. Somehow I got talked into getting on this huge tube with Danielle. I will have to say, it was pretty fun. I was holding on very tightly and trying to figure out how to balance myself with each turn. I will have to say, there were a couple close calls, but I never got thrown off. I did decide I had had enough. Danielle asked if I ready to be done and I quickly said yes, let's drop...and we both let go and fell off. It was fun though and I'm glad I did it. I was definitely feeling it in my arms and back the next day.
It was a great day at the lake and the kids had so much fun playing in the murky sand and water. They all did great! Lani was in heaven because Lindsay Crewe, Abby Morrison and Amy Trumbull were all up there. She just loves them! She thinks she is as big as they are. They are always so sweet!
It was a great day at the lake and the kids had so much fun playing in the murky sand and water. They all did great! Lani was in heaven because Lindsay Crewe, Abby Morrison and Amy Trumbull were all up there. She just loves them! She thinks she is as big as they are. They are always so sweet!



No comments:
Post a Comment