Monday, August 18, 2008
Ella
Here are some pictures of Ella recently doing different things. She is just getting so big! This picture is from the first time I let her sit at the play table and eat without being in her chair. She thought she was so big. Lani sits over here sometimes to eat breakfast if I am getting ready so Ella was loving it.
ere I was trying to take some pictures of her so my mom could print one for a grouping she was doing. She is funny trying to take pictures. She does not sit still too long. She will say "cheese" and then she is up and going again. Lani was trying to help me and letting her drink water out of a cup thinking this was going to help her listen to me and let me take pictures. It was very cute. Then later I got some of her holding her 3 purses. Both my girls have always loved carrying around purses - I guess a girl thing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ha - looks like you had some great help on the tire change. you can borrow my bike if you need to man...
Post a Comment