She will only be going 3 days a week so I can keep her at home with me a little still. They have a pretty stict schedule to make sure they get through everything that the 5 day 4's are going through and learning. I think she will be just fine and hopefully ready for kindergarten next year. Her first project was to make her "comfort bear" that will be hung up in the room and then she can tell about it on the day she brings snack this month. She made hers last Friday and had a lot of fun. I told Robert that when I tell Lani she has to decorate her bear for school she would first thing say she needed to get down her arts and crafts box. Sure enough, that's what she did. She put eyes on him and drew his nose and mouth. Then I thought she could make a necklace for her bear. So she strung the beads on and we attached the necklace. Then she wanted to make something sturdy for her feet and then gave her a belly button (Lani has this thing with her own belly button - she can pull it all the way out!) Then of course we had to use the stamps so she decorated his shirt with her stamps. And finally we were suppose to put a picture of the family on his hand. Her "comfort bear" turned out very cute! She did a great job!
Lani unclothed with her unclothed bear Lani with her finished bear!



No comments:
Post a Comment