Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finishing the fence and Undershepherd Gathering!

I basically finished pressure washing the fence on all the visibly sides (sorry neighbor, you still have to look at the gray fence on the back side) Hopefully tomorrow I can stain it or put a water sealer on it to keep a better color in the future. Not sure what I will use, but check back for the finished product!
Tonight we went out to the Cantey's house for our Undershepherd get together...We took our big water slide which was put through the true test! I am impressed with it...It handled at least 10 kids going up and down it for over 2 hours! Not a single tear was shed amazingly...Still have about 4 more years of use though to make the cost justified!

We had a good group for a fun evening with Hamburgers and Hotdogs to eat. Lindsay and Robbie went to Sam's this morning at 7:30 am to get all the fixins...but they forgot to eat breakfast they had talked about all week...I think Lindsay was too excited about the fudgesicles she bought!





Lani got a splinter in her big toe...check it out...I think it hurt!

1 comment:

Lauren Lowery said...

That water slide looks fun! I want to try it.