Mr. Allen bought a new 4 door Jeep Wrangler. It is red and quite nice! He has had three BMW's over the past few years with his last two being the 3 series convertible. So it will be a big change for him! So far I think they like having a Jeep, especially now enjoying it with their new Mountain Home in Blue Ridge Georgia. (nice place check it out...Amazing Grace Lodge).
Mr. Allen took us all for a ride around the neighborhood...while we were out we stopped by GG and Grandy's house. This is where we saw the turtle..or terrapin we were told. Lani wanted to keep it, but once she saw her new Tony Little Therepudic pillow GG and Grandy bought her off of HSN, we were able to leave the poor creature alone! Speaking of the pillow...I am trying it out. I will let you all know if it is a good pillow or not!




No comments:
Post a Comment