Monday, June 30, 2008

Water Park

Today Lani and I went to the Auburn Water Park with the church group. I can not even begin to tell you how much FUN we had! Ella stayed home with G.G. and Grandy while Lani and I got to spend some wonderful time together. The weather was perfect - little overcast so it was not too hot. We did the lazy river, the kid area (which had a small slide), the wave pool, and most exciting, the BIG slides! Lani had fun in the wave pool with her floaties and little tube on. She loved just hanging out going up and down with the big waves. The lazy river she said was her favorite! We made our way to the big slides and she was going to watch me and a couple of our friends come down. Lani loves the water and is not afraid of hardly anything. But, she does not like to be thrown underwater or splashed right in the face. After we came down and she saw we didn't go under, she decided she would try it. So up she climbed the stairs with my friend Robbie while I waited below to take her picture. Lani loved the slide and I got her to do it one more time. I was so proud of her!
Today was honestly one of the best days I have had in awhile. I just really enjoyed my time with Lani. It's always nice to have that one on one time with your children.
Nettie and Lani The younger kids with sweet Amelia and Margaret

No comments: