Ok, as you see, I have not been doing such a good job updating or writing on the blog. I have so many things to post - Ella's b'day, snow day, playing. I guess I will get to it one day. But as for an update on the baby. As you saw in the video the other week, we are having Baby #3!! We are very excited! Such a blessing! Lani is very excited to have another baby around also. Lani says she wants a brother, Ella says a sister. We will see - although I want to wait and let it be a surprise!
I had gone in the previous week (before the blog posting) and had an ultrasound of which at first she could not find the baby - little scared there and then after several repositionings and 5 minutes later she finds the baby. Baby measured right on time and found a heartbeat of 114. Then when I saw the Dr he wanted me to come back the next week for another ultrasound to check the heartbeat since it was low (they want it above 110). So last Thursday I headed back in and everything looked great. The baby again measured on time and had a heartbeat of 143! They gave me a due date of Oct 20th! So now I don't go back for 4 weeks - I hate having to wait so long. But I am doing good and feeling good - praise the Lord! I'll continue to update!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lindsey! I'm so thrilled for you guys - congratulations! 3 will definitely make for a party...can't wait to hear more about him/her and the siblings reaction =)
And yes, 4 weeks is sooo long - finally I am back to every 2 weeks! Whohoo!
Post a Comment