I just have to go on record to say that it is killing me not to find out....if there are any supporters out there who thinks we should find out if it will be a boy or girl...feel free to respond with your support!!!!! Lindsay does not want to find out!
1. Melissa Kaiser - thank you for your support today as we were leaving the mall!!!
Robert Moore
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I vote find out!!
Mary T. :)
I would want to know. Couldn't do that in "my day", so why not??
Robert & I had this discussion in Publix! I had 2 boys, so naturally I wanted to find out w/ #3, and I WAS SO GLAD b/c it was a little girl so I was able to do her room PINK and have all the girl stuff ready when she came home!! From a preparation standpoint I say find out in case it is a little boy! You'll be fully armed with BLUE! But, this is just my opinion! :)
It's a surprise when you see the ultrasound...just a few months earlier than the delivery room. I would go crazy crazy not knowing!! However, I read the end of books first and most people can hold off a little longer than that. You still have a little time to decide ;) I am happy for you!
Robert, maybe you can slip the sonographer a $50 to "accidentally" show you during the next ultrasound.
Post a Comment