We had a nice relaxing President's Day holiday yesterday. We slowly got ready and cleaned up around the house. I did my weekly monday chores and then we headed outside to play with the Hixons and Cantey's. It was a little cool, but such a nice day! The kids had a lot of fun playing and running around outside. We made our lunch and took it over to the Hixons driveway to eat. Always fun when we get to eat outside. After a fun day of playing, the kids took really good naps!
Robert and I then headed out last night for our Valentine's dinner - we never go out on Valentine's day, just to much to deal with. So we went to Number Sixteen in Hampstead. We know some of you really like it, but it was not our favorite. The food was ok, but afterwards I just felt ughh! But we enjoyed our night out as always!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment