Tuesday, February 17, 2009

American Idol - Kris Allen

I keep forgetting to blog about this, but remembered tonight as we were sitting down to watch American Idol. Kris Allen is a cousin of mine from my dad's side. No, I have never met him or even know him, but my grandad called to tell us he was going to be on American Idol so we have been watching out for him. So here is the relation, my grandfather's brothers grandson...did you get that? They really haven't showed him a lot, but he has a good voice. He is in the top 36, but not performing tonight. He was in the first "group" to perform in Hollywood and performed with 3 other guys and the girl and they were awesome! Keep an eye out for him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom told me about yall being related to Kris. That's so cool! We voted a lot for him.... he's so good! I think he will make it far.