Friday, February 27, 2009

Lani sounding out words...

For everyone that reads this on a reader, there is a video that we want you to watch....

Lani is really progressing in being able to take simple words and sound them out...she knows how all the letters sound!  Well, do not take my word for it...watch this short video and hear for yourself.  Listen closely as she sounds out the words we give her...she even adds a little commentary about life!  If you listen really close you can hear ella in the background!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy has a baby in her tummy? How cool and congrats!!!

Rosemary Gulledge said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Y'all are too clever!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
That is awesome. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yea for ya'll, that's great!! Congratulations!
Mary T.

Ella said...

hooray! congratulations, Lindsay and Robert!! We love you and are so excited for your growing family!!!

oh, and by the way, i am quite impressed with Lani's skills...Hudson has some catching up to do! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lindsay! I'm so excited for yall! Can't wait to have another little one running around at Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
Robin

Lindsay Moore said...

Thank you everyone! It was fun to make the video and Lani is VERY excited! Keep us in your prayers, we will go back to the Dr on Thurs. I am only about 6.5 weeks!

Hank and Laura said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a great way to share the news. I hope your appt. Tuesday goes well.