
I just arrived back from my 2 week trip to China! I left on October the 5th for both a work and personal trip. The first week I traveled to our suppliers reviewing and approving new collections for our outdoor furniture line (Thompson & Elm). The review went well...we finalized four new styles.
After that week I met my friend Matt Dean and the Grace Campus team John, Katie, Mary Reading, Hannah, Scott and Jason. I spent the week with them in HK and what a great week it was...I really enjoyed getting to know each them! On Thursday Passion World tour made a stop in HK. We signed up to volunteer that day...we helped with setup and during the actual event...Read about the stop on their blog...Notice we made the pictures...We were sitting for that one, but plenty more had to have been taken that showed us working hard!
It was an awesome trip...new relationships formed, and possibilities realized. I will write more about the trip later. Right this second I can barely hold my eyes open from jet lag. So thankful to be home with Lindsay and the girls. I definitely missed them!



1 comment:
Sounds like a great trip! so glad it worked out for you to be there with Matt and see the Passion Concert! How awesome for HK/China/Asia to experience Passion and all of God's glory!
See you soon!
Post a Comment