Friday, October 24, 2008

Week in Review

After last week being so busy, this week was pretty much a regular week. Lani had school, we played on our days at home and I took a continuing education course for work on Wednesday. I did start to run a low grade fever Tues night and had a little achiness. After Wed morning, I didn't run a fever and didn't have one on Thurs. Now I have had this cough for 3 weeks now. I had been to the Dr and got an antibiotic, but the cough was not going away. It seemed to get worse again this week. Friday morning I was aching again and had chills so I took the temp again and it was 101. I thought I should head to the Dr before the weekend. Again, take an antibiotic and take it easy. After getting back home though I was having a throbing pain in my left shoulder. I called back up to the Dr office and they wanted me to come back for a chest x-ray. After going back up, the Dr saw that I had some pneumonia starting in my left lung - thus the pain in the shoulder. So home to rest and take it easy for sure. So thankful for my friends and grandparents who helped me out with the kids. I had to miss out on a party for a high school friend tonight who is getting married on Sat, but Robert got to go after the girls were in bed.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Booo! Get well soon! I can't wait to see what you do to pimp your blog during all your rest time....

Lindsay Moore said...

If I can only figure all this stuff out. I know we are making it harder than it should be. The background website is not working right now and I have taken my background off so the blog is looking pretty blah right now :(

Hank and Laura said...

Have you had pneumonia before? That's not fun at all. How long did the doctor say he thinks this will take to clear up? I hope you feel better soon.