Wednesday, October 29, 2008
BAD Diaper
Ok, the one not so good thing of the weekend - one BAD diaper! After the girls got back from lunch with Paw Paw and Mimi Moore, Ella was so tired. Mimi Moore had been holding her and then finally went to put her in the bed. It dawned on me that she might need a diaper change, but thought oh well, she will be ok. So after a really good nap, I finally headed in the room to get her. The smell just from opening the door could have knocked me down. I automatically knew it was not going to be good. Once I got over to the bed, I see that the diaper had leaked and Ella had smeared it on her bumper pad - AHHH!! We have not had an issue like this with either child. As I am saying "Oh no!" and calling for Robert, Ella starts to get upset, poking out her little lip and crying. I had to tell her it was ok! We stripped her down and put her in the tub while Robert took the bumper pad outside and yes, pressure washed it down! We got everyone cleaned up, sprayed a lot of lysol and were able to rest again. That room did not air out until later the next day! Oh, it was too bad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment