Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally...

It's been what, 3 weeks since I have written anything. I have lots to update, so we will see how much I get done. I am going to back date my blogs b/c I am using the blog for when I scrapbook. Robert has been in Chicago all week and got home last night. It was a good week and the girls did well. Last night we went to eat dinner with the Fuhrman's and it was Will's 1st Birthday. We went to Corsino's, which I had never been before, and had a great time. The food was wonderful and the kids had fun seeing each other. We got to sing Happy Birthday to Will and eat cupcakes. It was a great night!

Today we were up and going b/c Lani had soccer pictures at 8:00 and then her game at 9:00 of which I had to bring snack and drink. Robert is the assistant coach so him and Lani left for pictures while I got Ella ready and went to get the snacks. Lani had her first game (b/c what was suppose to be her first one got rained out) last Saturday and Robert and I were both out of town. Mom said it was so hot and Lani got tired of playing and came over and told her "I'm done". So after a not so fun first game, today was great. The weather was perfect and all the kids did great. Lani even kicked the ball at one time! I love sports and it was so much fun be able to watch for the first time.

We have had a fun afternoon playing outside and enjoying this beautiful weather! It's nap time and then off to my parents for dinner...and of course the Auburn game...WAR EAGLE!!! Hopefully better than last week.

No comments: