Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ella and the potty

Ever since we went to Hilton Head (blog coming on that), Ella has wanted to sit on the potty. I guess just watching Lani sit on it and us talking about it, she decided she wanted to sit on the potty. She will be 19 months this week, so I not thinking potty training right now. But every time I change her diaper she says "potty" and goes to the door to the bathroom. So I started letting her sit on the potty at night before I put her to bed (will add pictures later). She thinks she is so big. She sits up there and has the biggest smile on her face. Then of course she wants to get the toilet paper and wipe. So I pull off one sheet for her...you know don't want to waste too much :) So anyway, we have been doing this a couple weeks and tonight she wanted to go potty as usual. So I put her up on the potty and the next thing I know she is tinkling in the potty. I was so surprised! I said "yeah Ella" and she just smiled! Our excitement for the night!

No comments: