Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Lani!

It's Lani's actual Birthday and I can't believe she is 4 years old!!! She is so excited it's finally her birthday. I planned a fun day for her! Birthday's are my favorite so I love for them to be special. We got ready and went to Pump it Up with the Cantey's and Gracie Phillips. There were a lot of kids there, but they had fun playing. Then I thought it would be so fun to go to the Mexican restaurant, since we go so often, and let them sing to her. I was hoping Mattie would be back from the beach because we usually go with her to eat Mexican, but she hadn't made it back. So we headed to Jalapenos at the mall so Robert would be closer to meet us from work. (Robert wants me to tell you the health rating was 86 b/c of of roaches and improper food temp - Robert says CLEAN UP!) Camille and Cami got to join up with us as well. So after eating, here came the 3 men to sing to Lani, which we surprised her. I got the video camera and camera out and just knew Lani was going to love this - but she didn't! She jumped in Robert's lap and would not even look at them. I don't know what the deal was!
From there, we went home for naps and then got dinner ready for Mimi and Grandpa and G.G. and Grandy to come over. She had wanted to dress up for dinner, so she put her new dress that Robbie made her on along with her birthday tiara, earrings, shoes, bracelet and ring. Check out the pic, didn't she look cute! After eating dinner, she got to open up her gifts from us and them. She was so excited about her Annie movie, her sleeping bag and her large box of dress up clothes. She put an outfit on and got up on the ottoman to sing us a song with her microphone. She was loving it! And then her last surprise was to go out to get ice cream. She loves to go out and get some ice cream. We went to Cold Stone and she got mint ice cream with oreos and loved it! I think she had a really good birthday!!

No comments: