Today was Lani's last day of swim lessons for the week. She has done Great!! They let her swim some on her own and then practiced with her breathing as she swam. Hopefully next week they will have her swimming even more on her own. She has loved it!
After the lesson, we headed up to Lake Martin to visit Megean Carter and Currin for the day. We had a great time and the kids had fun playing together. Megean videotaped Ella and Currin some and one of the clips was quit funny...wish I could get it on here. Ella was trying to ride on top of Currin (she is about 5 months older than him), then he started doing a dance and then Ella kissed him on his bottom - just had to see it :) We ate lunch, took naps and then stayed for dinner! Megean and Robb were so sweet to let us hang out so long. It rained most the day so we didn't get to go out into the water, but the kids didn't mind. As we headed home it started to pour down rain - haven't driven in that in awhile - and Ella decided to be fussy, Lani was worried she couldn't hear her music and I got a headache! But we made it home in all that rain and got the girls to bed. Lani wanted to sleep with me tonight since Robert is out of town, but it was really because of the storms. She has just decided, in the last few months, that she does not like the thunder. We have to be reminded of our bible song - "when I am afraid I will trust in you". We say a prayer to ask God to protect us and help us to trust in him. Hopefully we will get over our fear soon!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
too bad I am here and you all are there! I miss you guys...
you need to make the slideshows larger and put a few of the highlight pictures in the blog...(for the book)...you are doing great at keeping this thing going!
Post a Comment