Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun Week but missed Daddy!

We sure have had a fun week and have kept busy while Daddy was in Chicago this week. We swam some more at Coleman Stanley's house yesterday with the Cantey's. It's always fun to be with our play group. Then we had a restful afternoon and night with another thunderstorm - praise the Lord! I love watching the weather report on the news (Robert jokes on me), especially Rich Thomas! How long has he been on the news and does he look any different than he looked 15 years ago? Anyway, I knew I heard him say we got almost 5 inches of rain Thurs night, but Robert and mom (both out of town) weren't sure that was possible. Well, I heard him correct and it was from his own trusty measuring device at his house out east. After last night we were totalling about 6.4 inches - that's a lot of rain!
Well, enough about rain. We are going to get ready and go eat breakfast at Chappy's and then maybe go meet daddy at the airport. Robert should be home around 12:30. He has a car out there, but I know Lani would love to go out there and see him. She loves to go to the airport. I know Robert can't wait to see his girls! He will have to update you later on his week in Chicago - exciting!

No comments: