Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday...

Well, we did not make it to church...Since we had the family in we decided to go and eat breakfast with them out at dads camp house in Shorter...You can count on a good country breakfast with eggs, grits, bacon, and sausage. The breakfast was great and we enjoyed the time we got to spend with them...Always fun.

My other cousins were in town for the wedding as well. Caroline and Kyle, Rush and Camilla. Caroline and Kyle and Rush all live in Atlanta so we do not get to see them much and Camilla is still a student at AU. We left the breakfast in Shorter for another meal at the PUB. It was good to spend the time with them as well....Uncle Lamar (their father) left for China the next day.

So, we were able to visit alot this weekend.
We also worked hard the rest of the day. We made it to the 75% mark of completion on staining our back fence. Some of you may remember the photos of when I pressure washed it...well, now I decided in the middle of the hot summer to stain it with a chocolate colored water sealer...It is not going as fast as I had hoped for, but I do believe it is looking better than our old rotten grey look...

From there we cut the grass, reorganized the garage, installed a US Flag on our mailbox and sprayed all the weeds with round up in the front beds...Lindsay put together her new bike trailer...She is excited about this...I am trying to figure out where we are going to store it???
Thanks to the Fritz's who let us borrow their bike for a test spin...I need to remember to tell you that the screw fell off of the kick stand...I put one back in, but I have not actually told you yet!! I might need to do that!


No comments: