Today we had a fun day. It started at 6 am when I had to wake up to get ready for the arrival of the Handyman. I have had 2 fans for the girls bedrooms that I have needed to install for about a year and We had a non-operating attic fan over our garage that left that space extremely hot...Anyways, he arrived, installed the attic fan, the two ceiling fans, one flood light in the backyard, 2 porch lights by the back door and then took 2 motion sensors off another two lights out back. All in about 2 hours...It would have taken me all day! I am sure some of you could have done it faster, but it is a rule that I must make things harder than they are! Anyways...I feel I should put in a plug for this man...He is a retired business man that worked for Halls Brothers/Barbers milk here in Montgomery...once he retired he decided to help some people with some household projects and through word of mouth has been busy ever since doing this as a job. He was recommended by Lindsay's grandparents. So through that recommendation he came over and initially installed our front cedar post and our back french doors...Very nice fellow...you would feel very comfortable having him in your home and is reasonable especially if he comes on Saturdays without his helper...His name is Mr. Randy Nichols. If you would like his number I would be glad to pass it along...
We then went to Anna Cooks wedding! It was fun...we saw a ton of people we knew and enjoyed the time we had there...She was married at First United Methodist Church and then had her reception at the Wynlakes country club. Band was great and the food was good too...they even had a guy outside cooking miniature hamburgers in front of you...great idea (there was no line as well). Lani and Ella got to hang out with Amy Trumball who was kind enough to babysit for us that evening...Lani loves to have Amy come and babysit.
We had family come in as well to attend the wedding...Uncle Skeet and Aunt Diane and Uncle Donald and Aunt Kathy. Also in town were cousins Caroline and her husband Kyle, Rush and Camilla.
Lani took this picture of us before the wedding...With our big camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment