It's Wednesday so that means a Wacky Wednesday activity! Last year a friend planned a different activity each wed during the summer for the kids and fellowship for the moms. I took over to organize the activities this year. Today we went to Looney's Skating Rink. They have kid day on wed where the kids can bring 3 or 4 wheeled toys to ride around or they can skate. It's always a lot of fun. Lani wanted to skate the whole time and was doing pretty good! I didn't bring any of our riding toys so Ella went around finding others that were "vacant" to ride on.
After our fun, we brought Chappy's home for lunch and then down for naps. I helped mom get a letter together for a party she is doing and then off to church we went.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
my girls are growing up :(
Post a Comment