Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ella's 3rd B'day
Hello, Hello! I decided to do a post - can you belive it! I thought I would post about Ella's recent 3rd Birthday! She turned 3 on Aug 26th and was just so excited. We celebrated with family and she was hilarious. She had so much energy and excitment it was just to cute! She really took her b'day in and enjoyed it to the fullest. We waited a few weeks to have her b'day party. I had won the Big Green Bus (BGB) at a silent auction last year, so we planned it for the party. When that bus pulled up, she could not wait to get on! It is a gymnastics area on wheels. Very cute idea! They can do flips, monkey bars, rock wall, gym bar, zip line...all kinds of fun things. She had a blast with all of her friends! Then we came inside for some cake and ice cream and all the kids sat around our square table where the girls color, eat b'fast, play. It was precious to see all of them squeezed around it together. They had a wonderful time and she had a terrific 3rd birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment