If it seems like there are a lot of post about how great my kids are...what do you expect? This is a family blog!
At the end of the year we will go to blurb.com and create a book from all of our post as a new way to scrapbook. Lindsay (thank you Lindsay for all of your hardwork!!) loves to scrapbook the old fashioned way...cutting out paper for letters and other crafty things...Well she does not have time as of late (last 2 years) for those detailed scrapbooks. Thus the cool new way. I cannot scrapbook like she does, but I can attempt blogging!
Now for the post:
Lani you continually amaze me with your abilities! Just another thing to remember...Making our name tags at the family reunion. Can not wait to see how much you learn when you start kindergarten in a few months! I love you sweet Lani! Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment