Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Outing with the girls!

Saturday the girls and I went out for a few hours: 6/27/09

Chick-Fil-A for breakfast - Food and then time to run around in the playground area.  Might I add that the playground is nasty.  They need to clean the slide so that the kids actually slide down it...
 
Costco - Lindsay now makes fun of me b/c I take the girls to Costco for fun.  I like to visit Costco...What can I say!  We enjoy the food samples...I am telling you it is much better than a playground in the middle of the summer when it is 102 degrees outside. Side Note:  Do not try and give Lani the Sam's Club card to get into Costco...Too smart for that...

Academy Sports - Not on the normal circuit, but since it is new we had to see what it is all about...Nothing special.  I do end up buying them a little something when we go out like this...This time a very special $3 dog stuffed animal for both and some hair clips for Lani. We also saw Doug and the boys as we were leaving...

I do need to come up with some new ideas for us to do together...any suggestions?

 


No comments: