Friday, February 13, 2009
Interview for school
Last night we had our parent interview for Eastwood School. Members from the school board meet with parents of children who have applied to come to Eastwood School. So we got through the testing last week and had to finish off with the interview last night. I have grown up at Eastwood Church my whole life and many of the board members are members of our church. It was fun because we had Tommy James (whose known me since I was probably 3) and Allen McDaniel (who I babysat his children a few times growing up) to do our interview. It was so layed back and fun to be with them. We gave our testimony, answered a few questions and then they told us some things about the school. Then at the end we got a letter saying Lani was ready for Kindergarten and had done very well on her testing. So prayerfully as church members, we will be starting Kindergarten next year at Eastwood!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment