After we got home, Robert went to SH&G to try and find some boxes store things from the garage and the girls and I headed over to my grandparents to get something from them. It was now lunch time, but the girls always want to eat something when we go to my grandparents. My grandmother had just baked a ham and it did smell yummy, so we ate a little while we were there. We did have a little accident while we were there. The girls like to sit up in the swivel chairs at the kitchen counter to eat. They no longer put Ella in a seat up there but just let her sit. I am always keeping an eye on her when I am there. Thankfully I wasn't standing to far away when she swiveled the seat around and fell out head first to the tile floor. It was slow motion of course and I think her foot got stuck with slowed her fall and I grabbed her right as her head touched the floor. Thankfully it was not a really hard fall! A little scary! She cried for a bit and then was ok and ready to get back up and eat. I'm thinking the chair needs to go back in the seat. After our visit we made a quick stop at the grocery store and headed home for naps. Robert was still not home and had decided to make the rounds and go to all the stores to see what deals they had going on! Most guys don't like going to the stores, but Robert sure does. I don't even know how many stores he went to yesterday. He did get home in time for me to take the van to get cleaned. I have been trying to do that for about 2 weeks now. I can't stand for it to be dirty! After getting home, I cooked dinner while Lani and Robert played a game. I had just cut off some brocooli and handed the stalk to Ella to throw away, but instead she decided she would just eat it. It was hilarious, she ate and ate off that stalk the whole time I cooked dinner! Robert finished the day by cleaning out the garage and getting things put back in the attic. Oh so nice to have the garage back and my van pulled inside! It was a fun day that really was productive yet also relaxing!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Fun Saturday with no specific plans
Finally, we had a Saturday at home with nothing pressing to do! That's the best thing about January. It's usually slower and we don't have as many plans. Friday night my parents kept the girls so we could get all our Christmas decorations taken down and put back in the attic. We ended up going out to eat first at Bonefish since we had a gift card! Yummy! Then we grabed a coffee from Starbucks and home to start working. I always like having everything out for Christmas, but it sure is nice to get it all cleaned up. So with a nice clean house, it made Saturday an enjoyable day. We picked up the girls and went to get Mattie to go to b'fast. We were a little later than we planned, but again, no hurry. We enjoyed our b'fast with Mattie and playing at her house for a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment