Monday, December 1, 2008

We are down to the wire....

Today is Monday...Monday night to be exact. We have Tuesday and Wednesday and then the day will finally be here...6 months in the making. I checked the tracking number and everything is on schedule.

Today's Clue is really quite revealing: An apple, a spotted pig and a meat packing distribution.

Now here is a run down of possible answers....Meat of the month club, along with your sweet of the month club, along with your wine of the month club, your molasses from Connecticut, a 5-6.5 mile ride on a horse and a little hike in the mountains...The craft will be smores...over a nice camp fire, the numbers are the high and low temperatures of our camping experience and the trip to baynes will be reserved for your return...It will be fun, but not always comfortable! Did I mention fun!

I wanted the surprise to be multi-dimensional and long lasting...I did not want it to be some lame gift like a washer and dryer...This will be fun. An adventure....Get ready!

On a serious note please be praying for Lindsay's Grandfather in Birmingham who broke his hip...he will be going through a major surgery this week...Then thrown in the middle is my little surprise and then our show that I cannot wait to have...Just alot going on!

We will have a major two weeks ahead...We want it to be fun, rewarding and most of all a time that will bring honor to God (Our (lindsay and robert) time together, serving one another (our family coming together for the surgery and also helping us with our kids at the same time, and having an opportunity to bless our friends with resources to continue on with their calling...) We have many opportunities to do this over the next few days and plenty more opportunites to forget and lose our focus during what could may appear to be hectic days.

Please Pray for us over the next 12 days. Not that we can just get through the time, but we do it in a way that brings glory and honor to the Lord!

Pray for Safety, Healing, No Stress, Patience, Wisdom, Perserverence and fun...We will need them all!

PS. We are thankful for our family and all that they do for us! My mom and dad and Lindsays parent's. THANK YOU!

Robert

Past Clues:
- There will be a horse and a boat house involved.
- Part of your surprise is from Connecticut.
- A trip to Baynes...
- Your clues:- 25+20+9+3+11+18+15+25+23+5+14 = 168
- There will be a craft involved...
- there is no where I would rather be...
- 5-6.5 miles.- if I were a shoe I would walk with you!
- A bottle of Wine- You cannot get your arms around it
- it involves the number 4 twice, but really 4 and 5

No comments: