Well, it's been a couple of months since I have written anything, and I have lots to update. I will try to get my updates in over the next week or so through several blogs. The past two months have been more than busy and I am ready for some slower days and relaxing.
We had a great Christmas and I will do a blog on Christmas next. Today has been a day of cleaning up the house, putting away new toys, and cleaning out some of our old toys. I try to clean out toys every 6 months or so b/c they accumulate way to fast. Lani helped me go through and get rid of some things. She was pretty good about it. I'm not always the best to get rid of things. I like everything clean and organized, but I also get attached to the littlest of things. There were a few things she wanted to get rid of and I didn't want them to go. But I tried to be good and move them along. She doesn't have enough time to play with all she has. We would much rather let someone less fortunate enjoy these toys.
We also played with makeup this morning and last night before bed. Lani got a container from Mattie with lots of different girly make up things. Lani painted my fingernails last night (and again this morning), put body glitter all over my arms, put on several lip glosses, and pretended to put on other makeup. She tried to get my hair in a pony tail last night, but couldn't quit figure it out. Ella let her put a little lip gloss on her as well and a few dabs of nail polish. Fun times! I would much rather be doing that than running around with an agenda to get things done. Hope you all are enjoying slower days after Christmas!
Happy New Year!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How long will it be before Lani's painting Robert's nails, too?? How fun to be able to do all that girly stuff!!
Post a Comment