Monday, July 14, 2008

Slip and Sliding

We started our week off again with swim lessons and Lani is just doing great! I told them to really work with her swimming on her own. They are working with her learning to swim and take breaths so she won't just swim under water. She is loving it! Hopefully she will practice with me now...we will see! Since we were already wet from the pool we decided to get out the Slip and Slide and let the Hixons come over to play. The Hixons are our neighbors and good friends from church. Lani, Ella and the boys always have fun playing together. Ella really enjoyed the slip n slide this time after last time being slide down it by Robert. She is not so sure about water in her face, but she is getting better. I think her favorite part was drinking the water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know that you were quite the blogger. I will start keeping up now.