Well, nothing to new going on this week. It's been a good one though and is already almost over. We have played and swam and have had a good time. John Hixon came over to play on Monday with Lani. They had a great time playing and I was able to get so much done around the house. Ella played with them some but she can also keep herself entertained very easy. We sent swimming at the pool Tuesday and then to our neighbors to swim that afternoon. I had a WIC (women in the church) function Tuesday night. Then of course Wacky Wednesday were we went to the Rave to see the Veggie Tale movie, The Pirates who don't do anything. I just took Lani as I knew Ella would not do so well in the movie theater. Mom and Dad kept Ella for me. We ate lunch at Chappy's with Robbie, Sam, Nettie and Gracie - of which everyone did really well! Lani really wanted to ride with Robbie but she needed to go run some errands. Robbie offered to take Lani along...4 kids, 3 of which are 3 years old! They ended up getting to go play at Gracie's house which was fun. So that left me with more free time to go to the grocery store and get some more things done around the house...is never ends does it! We had our last Wed night church study last night. Today has been another laid back day. A little trip to Target for a birthday present and lunch with Mattie and Aunt Amie (which is always fun). We get to see my sweet grandparents from Bham this afternoon at my moms and then we will be off to Auburn for a fun birthday party!
I love being a stay at home mom! It's so fun to play with the girls and go on play dates. It's definitely hard some days, but the rewards are so much greater! I continually pray for wisdom as Robert and I raise these girls and that we will train them up to love the Lord with all their heart. We are so thankful for our covenant children and the blessing and miracle they are to us!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
test
Post a Comment