Tonight was Wednesday night church. Also, Ashley came down with the boys and Zoe so we look forward to visiting with them till Saturday. I believe Beau is on the road to Michigan so we will miss him for the 4th.

I love a beautiful sky...so you will probably see more pictures of them...Outside of speaking about Lindsay, if I use the words love and beautiful in the same sentence it will probably be about Gods Creation. (In that case they are Manly Words) Don't get me started about the feminization of America!
One more day till we celebrate our Indepence! Check out the slideshow below of what we did last year at the Allens house. If you are in town and would like some good old fashioned homemade ice cream, other good desserts and a great fireworks display from Wynlakes, come by the Allens house around 6:30 pm on Friday the 4th! Directions Click Here




3 comments:
Aimee wants an Ab Lounger. Have you used it yet?
Robert has not used his yet, but we both have used his mom's. Not really enough to know if we are going to get a six pack, but that's the plan :)
I love the pic where Doug is "lounging" at the fireworks....
Post a Comment