Friday, July 18, 2008

Date night

Robert and I got to go out on a date again tonight. Paw Paw and Mimi Moore called and said they would keep the girls so we could go out. Paw Paw came by about 5:00 to pick up the girls and take them to Shorter to spend the night. Robert and decided to go eat at Sinclair's since we had a gift certificate...didn't we have a gift certificate last time we went out?! We love cheap dates :) Sinclair's (in Cloverdale) was the place we went on our first date. It's not so much our favorite place anymore. We went to the one on the east side of town and we were there I think 2 hrs...not by our choice. The food was ok, but everytime we asked for anything, it took 20 min for our waitress to return. Another $50 meal that I'm glad we didn't have to pay for. After we were able to get out of there, we went over to Eastchase and walked around a few stores before heading home.

No comments: