Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

Well we were fortunate enough to have a free night for a date....Mrs. Allen kept the girls this afternoon after VBS so that Lindsay could get some things done around the house and so we could enjoy the evening. Lindsay was able to get alot accomplished...She even mowed the yard! At 5 today she treated herself to a manicure and a pedicure and then we met at a new Japanese Restaurant on the Atlanta Highway...It was a small joint in a shopping strip...It was clean, but we must confess it was not our favorite. We still choose Miyako for the food and the fact they cook in front of you, and The Street Cafe over next to Panera on Vaughn Rd. Always fun to try something new though. I had Chicken Teriyaki and she had the vegetable teriyaki so that we could split the chicken and save a dollar! Thats my girl! Our bill was around $27 for 2. Not such a great deal....

After the dinner we went to see Get Smart (for free I might add). It was fun...Lindsay laughed and I enjoyed it as well!

This little video shows Lindsay laughing... I love to hear it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! You are crazy Robert Moore!